Monday 12 November 2012

Greetings!


Welcome to the wonderful world of The Ginger Moggy, this blog is going to a collection of lifestyle entries as well as post about that craze that a lot of people, including myself, are going gaga for: DIY Fashion. 
After discovering it earlier this year, whenever I get a moment I try and amend old clothing into something new and create new patterns and designs on garments. This is what I want to share with you. 
Fashion is a big part of my life. Studying Fashion Journalism has been a dream of mine and now I am finally doing it at University it is amazing, you learn so much. Not just about writing and journalism but about fashion and the history of it.
This is a way to share what I have learnt and discover new fashion. I will update this as frequently as I can while I get in the swing of now writing a blog!

Enjoy reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment