Thursday 21 February 2013

Fashion outfit #1


As so many other fashion blogs do I thought I'd have a whack at showing you my style and have my very talented friend Helena Codd to take photos of my outfits once maybe twice a week to show to you lovely folk! 


My style focuses a lot on vintage clothes, but I love patterns! Anything patterned I'll mix and match them together, paisley, polka dots, stripes, geometric, floral just everything basically.
On this particular day it was just ridiculously windy! The photos are amusing and the wind adds a comical factor which gives the images more character so I thought I'd share them with you, but wind and a short skirt definitely no not mix, ever. 

My outfit below is pretty much all from a charity shops, the cardigan, skirt, bag. The cardigan and bag from Oxfam in Liverpool and the skirt a nice little gift from my older sister. The pocket watch and rings are both from antique fairs, somewhere you wouldn't usually expect to look but they were such bargains! £10 for the pocket watch necklace, how can you say no to that.
Bargains can always be found if you look hard enough, so don't just look around all the retail shops get yourself to a charity shop you'll also be helping a good cause!






More will be posted throughout the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled for more, and hopefully it won't be as windy this time around! Also please have a look at my photographers blog, her work is beautiful! 

http://helenalenny.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment