Saturday 9 February 2013

My fashion crush

I don't know about anyone else but Cara Delevingne is my ultimate fashion crush at the moment and I think you'll be able to understand why! She is an absolute beauty.

I first took notice of her when she was on the cover of i-D, which is an amazing photo. I don't think I could handle a spider crawling around on my face.


Her style as well is immaculate, I'd guess you could say she is effortlessly cool however cliché that sounds, it's true. And the fact she is only 20 and has been the face of Burberry's S/S 2012 collection has featured in advertising campaigns for other brands including H&M Authentic Collection (2011), Blumarine, Zara and Chanel. 
Not only that she is now on the cover of British Vogue, and she seems to be shocked by this! A truly modest woman Delevingne is. 


This is why I love her style. Her clothing choices are simple but work, this is a girl to watch the fashion industry has already fallen head over heels for her.
 If you haven't already you must, must, must read the latest issue of Vogue. Even to just have a gander at the interview with her but also the latest trends for this Spring/Summer.

This we must keep on top of! 

2 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY agree I recently bought Vogue and thought EXACTLY the same - tres fab - as is your blog I'm def a new follower, here's mine if you fancy a peek: http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is amazing! I am glad someone else feels the same way I do about her! thank you so much, I'm new to the blog scene so trying to do my best to get new followers! I've had a gander and love your blog, I'm a new follower of yours :)
    katharine elisabeth xx

    ReplyDelete